The British Chiropody and Podiatry Association

South East Branch

Foot Health Professional career development

SMAE, working in conjunction with Queen Margaret University a development path for FHP"s. Click here to read more.


2017 Free Membership for Current Branch Members


The Branch are offering free membership to current members for 2017. This isn't open to new members.


Find Us


If you wish to find a professional working in your area please click here.


Join Us


The South Eastern Branch of the BCPA ensures that we all continually strive to maintain a high standard of care with continual development and education in an ever changing world. We do this through regular meetings where experts in the industry attend and share their expertise.


The Branch also provides courses and lecture days ensuring that all of our members are fully up to date with current techniques and procedures within our field.


If you are newly qualified as a chiropodist, podiatrist or foot health professional and would be interested in joining the Branch please complete our online application form or contact the Membership Secretary.




We are a group of professionals working in the foot care industry who belong to the BCPA living and working around the South East of England. The Branch covers the English counties of West Sussex, Surrey, East Sussex, Kent, Essex,Hampshire, South London.



It is very important that we look after our feet, as they are expected to carry us great distances throughout our lives, with very little in the way of pampering, care or attention. Most adults cram their feet into tight, uncomfortable, ill-fitting fashion shoes for most of their working lives and they barely manage to give them a wash. What's more we tend to ignore 'minor' foot problems until they become 'major' problems!


A Chiropodist/Podiatrist or Foot Health Professional can help improve mobility and maintain fit, active and pain free feet. They can treat callous, corns, ingrown toenails, verrucae and warts. They can provide orthotics and corrective insoles and can also give you advice on footwear and foot care. If you have got a problem with your feet, your first step should be a visit to your local Chiropodist/Podiatrist or Foot Health Professional. We have a selection of frequently asked questions and answers that should give you a insight to why you should visit a chiropodist.